Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Somewhat Random Blog Post

I don't really have a great idea about what I should blog about. But it has been a while since I have blogged, I can't sleep right now, and there are a few things that I could bring you up to date on with this post. So here it goes.

 
I really enjoyed playing some music with my dad at the Homestead House for their Christmas Open House event. This event is always cool because it is usually the only time that I get to play dulcimer with my dad during the course of the whole year.
 
I have been staying busy learning some new songs and practicing the songs that I already know. I have also been really enjoying my McSpadden six string baritone dulcimer. It has a really cool sound and is perfect for certain songs...especially this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLC9ErSYSnA.
 
 
Speaking of that dulcimer, I don't think that I have ever mentioned on this blog that I got that dulcimer by winning second place at the National Mountain Dulcimer Championship a couple of months back.
 
And on that note I think that I should wrap up this somewhat random blog post.
 
-Nathaniel


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment