Friday, September 26, 2014

A New Journey

For a while now I have been wanting to learn about the tech side of the music business, because it involves music and technology, both things that I really enjoy. After doing a little bit of research I found that there is a small production company near where I live. I sent them an email to ask about possibly doing an internship with them so that I could learn about the buisness and learn the skills that go with it. Thankfully they were needing some help and willing to bring me on and to teach me about the business.

So for the last few weeks I have been learning all about staging, lighting, sound, and more. It has been a great learning experience for me, I've been having a blast, and I'm excited to see where this journey might take me!

No comments:

Post a Comment