Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Dulcimer Jamboree

I had a great time this Saturday at the Dulcimer Jamboree in Mountain View, Arkansas. I really wish that I could have been at the festival for more days than just Saturday, however I was there long enough to have an awesome time with some great friends.


I had an awesome time jamming and hanging out with my friend Wendy Songe. Here is a picture of us playing backstage at The Ozark Folk Center.


As always the concerts at the Folk Center where amazing. This is a picture of Bing Futch and Wendy Songe performing some awesome music.


And yeah, the highlight of the day had to be taking home the title of Southern Regional Mountain Dulcimer Champion for the second time! Thank you to Jim Woods from Mcspadden Dulcimer for sponsoring the competition and for donating this beautiful new dulcimer. I am looking forward to playing it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment