Sunday, June 2, 2013

Check it Out...

Check it out, I got a new guitar!

 
I was sitting and playing my dulcimer at Wood N' Strings Dulcimer Shop in Townsend, TN when this lovely Ventura guitar caught my eye. After I picked it up and played it for a little while I realized that not only was this a beautiful looking instrument but there where also a lot of other great things about it. Two of the main things that I really liked about it was that it great pickup installed in it, and more importantly it sounded amazing. I really didn't wake up that morning planning to buy a guitar at all so I was really torn about whether I should buy it or not. But a few hours later after playing the instrument some more and talking to Mike Clemmer about it I made the decision to buy it!

Thanks to Mike Clemmer for the good advice and for selling me the guitar! Now I guess that I better practice playing the guitar!

-Nathaniel

No comments:

Post a Comment