Monday, February 25, 2013

What I am Working On

To whoever might be reading this, I just wanted to let you know what I have been up to latley.

I have been working on some new songs latley.So if you are listening to me performing somewhere you wont hear the same songs that I always play (Liza Jane, The Old Rugged Cross, Etc). Don't get me wrong I will still be playing these songs plenty, but I am working on some songs that I am very exited to play for you!

Hopefully I will be playing a couple of these songs for some of you at The Ohio Valley Gathering in Lexington, Kentucky in a few weeks. I am really looking forward to attending, performing, and teaching at this festival again this year. I have not decided what class I am going to teach but I will let you know as soon as I decide!

And as always I have been listening to plenty of music!

-Nathaniel

No comments:

Post a Comment