Monday, March 7, 2011

Preparing

My Music Room This Morning
I have been working a lot on my upcoming CD since last week. I am trying to work on everything I need to think about. Things like what I want written on the cover, and what kind of pictures I want on it. Things that I hadn't really thought about until I really thought about what needed to be done. Last night I stayed up till 11:00 studing my song list for my CD, making sure that my songs are public domain. It is a big job getting everything together.
-Nathaniel

4 comments:

  1. Hey buddy, just go with what you like. The first one you do is very special. It will always be special because it was the first one. Look at a lot of other artists from any genre and see some parts of each CD that you like and then put all those ideas together for your special CD.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! When will it be available for purchase? Have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. I am not sure when it will be availble. I'm hoping sometime early this summer but I still have a lot of work to do on it.

    -Nathaniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be praying for you and your completion of your first CD. We are your fans forever.
    Kerry & Destiny <3

    ReplyDelete